Titlehistory of the Mennonite Church in Cass County Missouri and more books
Bidding StartNovember 7, 2013 3:00 PM US/Central
Bidding EndsNovember 19, 2013 6:00 PM US/Central
Contact the Auctioneer
PO Box 774 700 Plaza Drive.
Harrisonville, MO 64701
1. West Central Auction Company has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters
2. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the total purchase for ONLINE BIDDING.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premium, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish
available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. The auction company through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel
Service can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly.
If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address,
daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to
insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12.The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.