LIVE / ON-SITE AUCTION
Marvin Brock was a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for years,
This is just a small listing of the items we will find as we unbox items the day of the Auction.
We will run two auction lines the first part of the day.
Tractors and Truck will sell @ 1:00PM
Plan to attend this auction
John Deere A Tractor Ser# 695066, None running
John Deere A tractor Ser#677637, Runs
John Deere A tractor Ser#608486, None running
John Deere 70 Diesel tractor w/wide frontend and 3pt, Ser#7039006, Runs
76 Ford F600 Service truck (none running) w/boom and Miller Big 40 welder
2- Porta-Air V8-100 Compressors, unknown running condition
International 411 6ft brush cutter
Dump rake, IH #9 sickle bar mower
Field cultivator 3pt 12ft wide
2 way Hydraulic cylinders, JD A grill sides
JD engine block, New Crank shaft and Bearings
Assort of tractor parts, Misc Auto parts, 13.6x38 Rear tractor tires-2
Assortment of Craftsman, Wright, Snap-On and misc tools,
Reed Die set, Wright 1"dr socket set, Snap-On 1"dr ratchet
Victor torches, Pipe wrenches,
Craftsman tool box, 20ft Alum Ext ladder, Elec. Air compressor,
Gas powered air compressor, Craftsman belt/Disc sander grinder
Log chains, Load binders, Drill bits, Reamers,
Large Hmde HD Drill press (buyer must remove from basement)
Various Service manuals, Old Caterpillar Parts Books,
Pipe vise, Gear pullers, Bearing splitter, Slide hammer
3-Concrete saw blades-14"-24"-30" diamond edge
Cable come along, Gray Air hose reel
Briggs & Stratton 8hp motor, 1/2 HP Elec transfer pump
Old metal oil and gas cans, Black Hawk corn sheller,
Old school desks, Square top trunk, Wicker bassinet,
Old kerosene stove jug, Maytag motor, GEM cistern pump
Kerosene stoves, Military ammo cans, Pickup window guard
Entertainment center, Unique sewing machine cabinet
Antique Expert #4 sporting clay thrower, Old bicycles,
30's Ford wire spoke car wheels, Various metal loaf pans
Maytag Washer and Elec Dryer, Metal cabinets
Oak office desk, Small computer desk, Dining table,
Small wood desk, Childs roll top desk
Philco radio cabinet(missing parts inside)
Kitchen table and chairs, Misc straight back chairs,
Old Buffet frame work, Old dresser frame work
Hoover portable electric washing machine,
Misc Glassware, Misc Metalware,
Jewelry, Jewelry and Jewelry
Misc Figurines, Beanie Babies, Porcelain Dolls
1918 Holt County Plat Book
Lawn cart-pull type
Lawn aerator, Push/Drop fertilizer spreader,
Once again this is just a partial listing of the items to be sold.
July 16th, 2022. Starting @ 10:00AM
Phone: 816-262-8753 or Email: [email protected]
1. West Central Auction Company has put forth every effort in preparing the list for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
3. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address and daytime phone number at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
4. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
5. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company will not be held responsible for any accidents or errors in advertising.
10. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.