Choosing an Auction Company
Ten Criteria for Selecting An Auctioneer
Consumers would be wise to select an auctioneer who:
- - has extensive auction experience in the local marketplace along with significant expertise and product knowledge.
- - dedicated to the profession as evidenced by the completion of advanced coursework and earning professional designations.
- - has developed an extensive client base and significant marketing outreach.
- - integrates technology and systems into their business activity and practices.
- - can provide a customized written Marketing Plan that assures results oriented performance and value added service.
- - can share references and testimonials from past clients and customers verifying a track record of service satisfaction.
- - has a reputation for integrity, honesty and fairness.
- - has demonstrated a full time commitment to the auction profession and associated fields.
- - can assemble, activate and coordinate event resources including staging, staff, equipment, record systems and accounting.
- - will candidly and professionally communicate today’s market realities and provide a full return on investment.