2001 GMC C1500 pickup, V-6, Automatic, 158954 miles
1975 Bee Craft fiberglass boat w/65hp Mercury motor and trailer
4 wheeled wagon, Pickup bed wagon,
Old Mercury Outboard motor
Very large assortment of various lumber, trim, windows galvanized tin and other building materials
Roll top desk, Small cast iron stoves, Oak wall phone, Antiques, Glassware, Dishes, Furniture, Cast Iron ware, Cast iron kettles, Church pews, Oil lamps, and much more.
Live Auction Terms
1. West Central Auction Company has put forth every effort in preparing the list for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
3. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address and daytime phone number at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
4. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
5. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.