Horse Drawn Equipment
Horse Drawn Buckboard Wagon w/scoop board
Horse Drawn Sleigh
Horse Drawn plows
Horse Drawn planters
Steel Wheel wheat drill
Superior Grain drill
Centerville, IA Hercules MFG Co Stump puller
Conestoga wagon bows
Antiques & Collectibles
AT Ferrell Co. #2 & #3 Clipper Seed Cleaners
Crescent Wooden Corn Sheller, Metal Corn Sheller
Model A Senior Apple Cider Press (used fall ’17)
Lovell Galvanized wash machine, Lg. assort. of License plates
Brass Blow torches, Pie Safe w/ tinning
Antique Wood Ice Chest, Assort. of Cast Kettles
Cream Separators, Opossum Belly cabinet base
Coca Cola elec. Cooler, Wood Cart Basket
Misc. Shop & Parts Manuals, Old Croquet Set
Harness & Hames Parts, Coal Buckets
2 Well Pumps, Coin Operated Fortune Scale
Assort of Lights, Insulators, Scales
Vises, 2 Complete Monitor Engines
Misc. Wood Stoves, Wyeth Co. Manual,
Jeep Pedal Car, Antique Baby buggy & Chair
Cream Cans, Misc. Old toys, Sewing Machine Bases
Washboards, Wood Crates, Fruitfull Elec.Cooler
Old Tables, Pink Maytag Wringer Washer, Lightning Rods
Metal Brake, Single Trees, Misc. Chairs
Wood Bin , Galvanized Wash tubs, Post Vise, Lg. Trenton Anvil
Side Saddle, Wood Trunk, Assort. of Tricycles & Bicycles
All Over Hog Oiler, Old Wrenches, Assort. Lawn tools, Misc. Quart & Pint Jars
Wind Generator(hand carved by F. Harvey), Old Asbestos shingle cutter
Cast Iron Bell, Small Wood Wagons, Chicken Nesters, Feeders, & Incubator
Wood Egg Crates, Pedal Tractors, Crocks & #5 Crock Jugs
Pearl & Country Club Beer Bottles, Badger Farm Childs Wood Wagon
Misc. Implement Seats, Enterprise Lard Presses, Pedal Sickle Sharpener
Wood Whiskey Barrels, Kegs, & Baskets, Porcelain & Glass Door Knobs
Lanterns, Misc. Gas & Kerosene Cans, Hay trollies,Misc. Doors & Windows
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
3. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address and daytime phone number at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
4. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
5. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company will not be held responsible for any accidents or errors in advertising.
10. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.