Tractors, Vehicles, Equipment, Household, Collectibles, Indian items, and so much more!
Auction starts at 10am and we will run two lines.
1. West Central Auction Company has put forth every effort in preparing the list for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
3. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address and daytime phone number at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
4. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
5. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company will not be held responsible for any accidents or errors in advertising.
10. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
11. All items must be removed day of sale or arrangements made with the auction company or seller.
12. The auction company or seller will not be held responsible for any miss representation of items, buyer is responsible for inspection and determination on their own behalf.