Tractors and Lawn Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1100 diesel tractor good rubber 3056 hrs showing # 9B35753
Massey Ferguson 180 diesel tractor good rubber 3152 hrs showing #9A72814
Cub Cadet Tank commercial zero turn mower 27hp,
White GT-1855 Hydro-matic lawn tractor and deck that needs work
Ford 400 Cultivator for lawn tractor
John Deere 726 Snowblower,
Agri-Fab lawn sweep,
Farm Equipment & Misc
Rhino 900 3pt blade, 3pt boom, 3pt Dirt scoop
John Deere 350 Sickle bar mower 3pt.
Rhino SE7 brush cutter 540 pto 7ft,
Bale carrier 3pt, Tractor canopy, Assot of tires and wheels
Vehicles, JD Gator, Trailers & Boat
2000 Dodge 1500 4x4 SLT Laramie 5.9L V-8 Miles 155766 pickup
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT FWD 3rd row seating 3.8L Loaded Miles 126505
John Deere Gator 6x4
2002 H&H 18ft tilt bed trailer 2-#3500 axles
Covered metal trailer 4ft x 5ft
Lowe 16ft wide V boat Evinrude 20hp longshaft motor and trailer
Tools and Misc.
Craftsman chest type toolbox,
Magna Force Air compressor-60gal upright
Stihl chainsaws– 023, 025, 034, Lg 6” bench vise
Large assort of hand tools, Battery chargers
Bench grinders, Belt sanders, Miter saws
Craftsman tools, Craftsman radial arm saw
Clamps, Pipe wrenches, Weed trimmers, Tiller
Mantis tiller, Weed eaters,
Craftsman rotary tool bench, Pipe threaders,
Railroad jacks, Router,
Assort of bolts, nuts, nails, screws
Lawn and garden tools, Assort of lumber,
, Hay trolley, Ladders,
Guns and Fishing items
Winchester Mdl 12 full 3” Mag 12ga
Westernfield Mdl XNH-565-D 2 3/4” cham 12ga
Marlin mdl 750 22L cal w/bushnell scope
Fishing rods and reels, Lures, misc
Household and Collectibles
Wathena Co wood stove, Frigidaire upright freezer, 4pc bedroom set (full), Couch, Love seat, Recliners, Sharp microwave, Mantle clock, Chest of drawers, Twin bed, Chest type freezer, Table w/6chairs, Shelving, Christmas items, Washer and Gas dryer,
Maytag wringer washer, Small appliances,
Sewing machine w/cabinet, Lamps, Blanket chest,
Bedding, Records, 8 tracks, Books, Quilts, TV, Nintendo game, End tables, Coolers, Lawn chairs,
Wash tub, Galvanizes buckets and tub, End tables
Kirby vacuum, Vacuums, Old kitchen table,
JD snow globes,Assort of household items
Large assort of Indian décor and figures,
Charles has decided to reduce his inventory and will be offering the above listed items. Plan to attend and add some of these items to your inventory. We will run two auction lines.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
3. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address and daytime phone number at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
4. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
5. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company will not be held responsible for any accidents or errors in advertising.
10. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
11. All items must be removed day of sale or arrangements made with the auction company or seller.
12. The auction company or seller will not be held responsible for any miss representation of items, buyer is responsible for inspection and determination on their own behalf.