Household, and more!
Sunday, April 28th @ 10:30am
Amazonia Community Center
Antiques, Household, & Collectibles
Colonial Grandfather Clock
Antique Wood Cash Register
Childs Rocker w/Leather seating
Old Secretary w/glass doors
Antique Dresser w/mirror
Fillmore Post Office Clerk/Service Window
Marble Top Parlor Table
Commode Wash Stand
Pocket & Hunting Knives
Old Advertising Items
Limoges Wild Game Dish Set
Antique 3 drawer Dresser
Marble top 3 Drawer Dresser
Officers Camp Desk
Glass Front China Cabinet
Lg. Assortment Franciscan Apple dishes
Wrought Iron Furniture
Sm. Bar & Stools
Oak Corner shelf
Lg. Assortment of Glass Baskets
Wood Childs Wagon
Flow Blue China/Glass
Sanyo Co LTD Pachinko Game
Hall Tree w/Umbrella Rack
Misc. Pictures & Mirrors
Lg. Assortment of Collectible Glass
Misc. Cut Glass
Hand painted plates & bowls
Sherry Crawford hand painted dresser set
Picnic Baskets & Misc. Baskets
Mr. & Mrs. Schweizer were collectors of very nice items. There is a lot of items that was packed, and we did not see when we listed this auction.
Jeff Pittman, CAI, AMM 816-262-8753
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
3. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address and daytime phone number at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
4. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri.
5. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
7. All sales are final.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company will not be held responsible for any accidents or errors in advertising.
10. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.